Question
Posted by: Aline | 2007/03/17

is our dog a risk to a baby's health?

Hello!
We are planning to visit my sister in law in Greece this June and stay with her for a month.
She has just had a baby, who will then be 4 months old.
We have a little Yorkshire Terrier that has to come with and is used to stay in the house.
My sister in law is worried that bringing our little dog would create a big health risk for her baby.
Our Yorkie has had all inocculations and regular deworming, also she has to pass several health check-ups before being allowed into the plane and the country.
Are we putting the baby's health in danger by bringing our dog?

Thanks a lot, Aline

The dog should not endanger the baby.