Question
Posted by: Jess | 2004/11/12

Is Nur-Isterate Reliable??

I've recently started with the Injection but my boyfriend doesn't trust it and still wants to use a condom, how reliable is it, and what are the chances of my falling pregnant??
Also, I've heard a little rumor that falling pregnant, after being on Nur-Isterate, is very difficult?? It is possible that it can make you infertile??

Nuristerate is 99% effective. Condoms are good to protect from STDs if you are not in a monogamous relationship.
There is a delay in return to fertility of 6-9 months after stopping Nuristerate but no longterm effects on fertility.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/23

Iam stil strugling to get pregnant i used it for 1year six month n nw ihv 1year 8mnths bt nt faling pregnnt

Posted by: leila | 2004/11/12

It definetly I use it for 6 years and I didn't get pregnant even after two left it. I trust with all my heart , I doesn't even change your weight ,

Reply to leila
Posted by: Rochelle | 2004/11/12

Hi Jess

It is very reliable i have been on it since my son was born thats five years now and no i dont think it makes you infertile as i fell pregnant 8 months after i went of it.

Good Luck

Reply to Rochelle