Posted by: Nobody Important | 2008/09/22

Is my penis too small?

Hi.This is really embarresing so here it goes.I have an abnormally small penis and it gets in the way of relationships.I have attempted to kill myself because of it' s size and i don' t think i could be in a relationship in case she laughed at me.Help me plz!!

Trying to kill yourself is no joke - this needs to be taken seriously and I would encourage you to see a mental health professional as soon as possible. Please discuss with him/her this main concern you have - your life is worth more than the embarassment you would feel when discussing with a professional. Get a referral to a mental health professional (e.g. psychologist, psychiatrist) through your local GP or clinic/hospital out patients' department. You could also try to find a someone from the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline 0860 100 262.
Whilst you do that, here is some information on penis size that might be helpful:
Many men have concerns about the size of their penis and most (the vast majority) of men have an adequately sized penis! There are several important points to consider here:
1. your penis size when it is soft does not determine it's size when it is erect
2. it looks smaller when looking down on it than it will from the side (as you see other men's penises in the loo's)
3. if you are heterosexual, most vaginas can accomodate any sized penis - (think that a vagina holds something as slim as a tampon, and can stretch to the size of a baby's head during childbirth). The sensitive parts of a woman's genitals are external (clitoral area) and about 1 or 2 inches inside the vagina on the front (anterior) wall - where penis size doesn't really come into play.

If your partner has a concern about the size of your penis, maybe discuss creative ways to work around this. But if your partner hasn't said anything and this is your 'stuff', assume it's okay and you're just victim to unhelpful and inaccurate sexual myths!

Posted by: Betty | 2008/09/22

Jloose, what has that got to do with the question at hand?

Reply to Betty
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/09/22

U dont have to kill your self for that. Its not about the size its about how u use it. And belive me the big size hurts so i wont go for it i will rather go for the small size as long as am going to enjoy it sex.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: JLOSE | 2008/09/22

Hi Betty, did the larger penises hurt your vagina

Reply to JLOSE
Posted by: betty | 2008/09/22

Penis size does not matter. I promise - I have been with both small, medium and large size mean - and it really does not make a difference. In fact, the smaller guys tend to make better loves as they try harder and put for effort into satisfying thier lady then the larger men - who just think that a big willy will do the trick!

Reply to betty