Question
Posted by: MB1 | 2008/01/17

Is my "body still moarning?"

Hi i gave birth to a stillborn boy last year (6 months ago) we have been ttc since i got my normal period and still nothing. Had my last period the 9/1/08. On Tueasday 15/1/08 my sister's first baby was born. I am overwhelmingly happy for her while sad for myself on the inside. I was "ok" till i saw the photos of the baby. My breasts was so sore i had too cover them with hot cloths. It felt as if "i am getting milk" my nipples was so tender and sore i wanted to cry.
Now today it's the 17th. My womb feels unconfortale and got a slight pain in my side and have a egglike discharge. My breasts are still tender. Could it be that my body hasn't accepted the loss? Could it be signs of ovulation ir just the after effect of my period?

It sounds like ovulation.

1
Posted by: N | 2008/01/18

Sounds lik e ovulation!

Reply to N