Question
Posted by: monica | 2007/03/20

is my baby okay?

Hi i am 15 weeks pregnant and it is my 1st pregnancy.The problem is i dont feel as if i am pregnant,my tummy does not grow,i do have the line that runs up to down on my tummy but it is light.my breast do grow but still i dont feel like i am pregnant.what must i do.

If you have had a scan and all was well, there is nothing to worry about. You often only start to show later.

2
Posted by: prawn | 2007/03/20

hi i feel the same as you monica.
sometimes my stomache feels hard and iv got a bit of a stomache and then other times it is soft and feels like there is nothing in.
I also get worried.but i try not too worry,because i think it is normal.

Reply to prawn
Posted by: S | 2007/03/20

Hi Monica
It is perfectly normal. Your linea nigra only appears later but some woman do get it earlier, everybody's different. I got mine very late and also only felt my baby move the first time at 20 weeks. Enjoy your pregnancy and stop worrying because your little one can sense it. If you want to chat to other pregnant ladies, why don't you join the pregnancy chatline. Just look at the list on your left, further down to the bottom, click on there and post your question. They would love to hear from you!

Reply to S