Question
Posted by: smiley | 2004/10/21

is it what i think or not?

hi doc

for the past two weeks i have been experiencing tender breasts only to the touch and they feel firm and swollen, my tummy is uncomfortable to lie on and feels almost stretched and bloated. Could this be pregnancy sign? i last had my menstruation on the 6th of october and im due to have it again on the 20th.
and i am constantly hungry its as though i havent eaten for days even though i have just eaten, my tummy literally grumbles, and its not because its thirsty, cos i drink plenty of fluids.
please help

It would be too early for pregnancy symptoms, but wait and see when your period comes. If you had a period on the 6th October, your next one should only be due round about the 4th of November.

2
Posted by: Melani | 2004/10/21

How do you know that you're due to have it on the 20th - are your cycles usually 14 days long? That doesn't sound right.

It sounds more like PMS symptoms which show up around 14 days after your last period- swollen breasts, bloating, appetite ?

How old are you ?
Have you never experienced PMS before when you had a period ?

Reply to Melani
Posted by: Jelly | 2004/10/21

You hap your period on the 6th and expecting it again on the 20th? That means there are only about 14 days between your periods - thats not right. Go see your Gynae.

Reply to Jelly