Posted by: BIBI | 2007/03/30


I'm have had this lump on the right lip outside my vagina for about 4months now,i went to the clinic and the nurse said it could be that i shave of my hair and she gave me infection tablets and said i should finish the course which i did.But this lump is so painfull and when it does that it ripes and puss come out then goes for a while and then come back again.

i don't know what it is, the lump is so big that i'm dont even feel like having sex anymore.Is the something i can do with this???

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It sounds like an infection of either a hair follicle or a cyst. I would suggest that you see a doctor to check. If it is a cyst, it may need drainage.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Angie | 2007/03/31

I had something similar and the cause was an ingrown hair caused by shaving or waxing.

Reply to Angie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.