Question
Posted by: scared teen! | 2005/06/29

is it u lump?

i am really scared. i am 16 years old and i just found a red like spot under my breast! i thought it might just be a spot but i am nervous! i wear underwire bras during the day and when i sleep so do you think this could have just irritated the skin?!?! it is quite hard and the small area around it. please help me! i am really scared!

It doesn't sound serious. I'd agree with Charx that you show it to your mother and see a doctor if necessary.

1
Posted by: Charx | 2005/06/29

Scared Teen...

It's a good thing you know your body it helps a lot to discover things before they become problematic. Show it to your mother or aunt & go see a doctor so he can set your mind at easy. My 14 year old cousin sista discovered several lumps on her left breast (thanx to cancer awareness in schools) they removed the lumps & she's okay & she didn't loose her breast either, if she'd ignored it know one knows what could have happened.

Reply to Charx