Question
Posted by: Libra | 2004/11/04

Is it True that...(DIABLO)

Is it true that Star signs are what defines people's behavior?I'm refeering to what Diablo said abt typical Gemini's always f...ng around.I'm also involved with a Gemini Man he lies, cheat and can justice everything.They said Gemini are bored easily so they needs something different all the time.

I'll probably get jumped on for this, but I am aware of NO good research showing ANY validity in the idea of any relationship between star-signs and behaviour, which can be far easier explained by very earthly reasons. The big problem is that once you believe in them, you can interpret any evvents and any behaviour so as to fit what the star signs would predict. So I'm with bubbles, here !

5
Posted by: just me | 2004/11/04

It may not be a scientific fact.....but Geminis are really not good people.........stay away from them. They never change they just too intense and sensitive over petty issues

Reply to just me
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/11/04

I agree when the doc says there is no scientific proof that shows that the above statement is true - neither is there any that states it's false.
I tend to find the descrptions used as fas as personaltiy traits are concerned are very spot on. Whether we believe it or not. But no - a person star sign does not determine who they are, what they do or even any reasoning behind their actions.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/11/04

Believe it or not it's true.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/04

To some extent yes. Every person is in control of their own actions and of the choices that they make. One can decide to cheat and one can decide not to...
Star signs play a role in determining certain characteristics... moods... perceptions of people... personality traits... but in the end... people still make decisions.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: bubbles | 2004/11/04

Utter rubbish...my friend...

Its basically witch craft - we are all made unique and make our own choices and these so called star signs cannot define who we are or what our personaltiies are!!

There are so many "fortune"teller star sign things these days .. all of which are just made up stories, characters ect etc

IF your man, lies, cheats ect its bec he CHOOSE to do those things not bec a start sign has control of him!

Reply to bubbles