Question
Posted by: lo | 2006/10/24

is it true?

i hope you can advise me on this.
i have been on triphasil for 3 years now ,the problem is for the xmas holidays my new fiance is taking me and his family on a beach holiday and here comes the problem in that week i will be due for my periods.
i have heard that you can skip yr periods somehow,something like you dont take the red pills just skip to next active pill.does this work 100% + will i still be protected ?
one more ? do i skip red pills or the pills starting on red block.
please help

You skip the red pills and go on to the active pills in the next pack. You will be protected.

2
Posted by: lo | 2006/10/25

so the month i want to skip when i get to red pills i just skip those and go straight to next colured pills.is that right

Reply to lo
Posted by: lo | 2006/10/25

so the month i want to skip the time i get to red pill i just skip it and go to next coloured pill.is that right

Reply to lo