Question
Posted by: nitendo | 2008/06/01

is it too soon for me to worry? FS help

my periods have never been regular. used marvelon for about 3years and theywere regulated. stpped using them cos i wanted a baby, now have a 4 and half baby in 2003, 2005 terminated cos of personal reasons. now i am married and have been trying since last year around october, was on and off the marvelon in 2006 but left it early in 2007. used clomid twice this year 50g, nothing. is it too eaarly to worry? or should i be concerned?

Dear Nitendo
The fact that you have fallen pregnant in the past without any problem is usually an indication that there shouldn't be much problems or there shouldn't be any problems. I think it is to early for you to worry as you have not tried for at least one full year. If you do not fall pregnant by October this year, then I would suggest you then visit your Gynaecologist.