Question
Posted by: resh | 2006/07/17

is it too soon

if i fell preg. around the 6th of July...would I be able to know now...or is it too soon...(my periods were due on the 12 July, but nothing)spots on the 7/8 July

I agree with Dee.

2
Posted by: Dee | 2006/07/17

I doubt you would have fallen preg on the 6th. If you were due to start with your periods on the 12th then that only gives you a 6 day luteal phase which is not long enough for implantation to take place. If you Ovulated on the 6th then you will be due to start with your periods on the 6th + 14 (avg luteal phase length) = 20th July.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: cathy | 2006/07/17

Morning resh, I dont think it's to soon, I were due on the 1st and I did the HPT on the 10th, and it came out positive!! If it's neg, you can make extra sure with the blood tests.

Reply to cathy