Question
Posted by: Worried | 2006/07/24

Is it to soon?

Hi there, I was on the pill (triphasal) for about +-10 years but left it 4 weeks ago because people told me it cannot be healthy for you and you must give your body a rest.
Over the weekeng my boyfriend and i made love but didn't use a condom. I am really worried that i might be pregnant is it to soon to buy a home pregnancy test or should i wait a little longer for a clearer result. I desperatly want to find as soon a possible

You can only test after you have missed a period.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2006/07/24

You can only do a HPT on the first day of your missed period in order for it to be accurate.

Reply to Lou