Question
Posted by: Elle | 2003/01/20

Is it safe to use diet pills together with the Pill?

I would like to know if it is safe to use the product KitoBind together with TriPhasil.

I have been using Triphasil since May 2002 and I gained some weight, KitoBind is absorbed in the intestines so would this reduce the effectiveness of the Triphasil?

Thanks Enjoy your day
Elle

Please check with your pharmacist, as I can not find any information on this product. If you are not sure, please use a second contraceptive (e.g. condoms) during your unsafe period.

Dr Elna Mcintosh

1
Posted by: Pooh | 2003/01/21

I use Slimming Drugees and Triphasils at the same time. Is it safe, but I don't want to gain weight

Reply to Pooh