Question
Posted by: MOMO | 2004/10/22

IS IT SAFE FOR ME TO FALL PREGNANT AGAIN

HI, I HAD 2 KIDS WITH AN OPERATION, I JUST WANT TO KNO THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO HAVE ANOTHER 2.COZ I ACTUALLY WANTED TO HAVE 4 KIDS BUT I DON'T KNOW IF MY SITUATION WILL ALLOW ME TO DO THAT.IF NOT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A GYNAE TO MAKE ME HAVE TWINS INSTEAD OF ME BEING OPERATED AGAIN FOR THE 4TH CHILD.

The more caesareans you have the higher the risk of complications at the next operation (damage to bowel and bladder) and also rupture of the uterus. For this reason, it is usually recommended that you stop after three. It is up to you whether you re willing to take the increased risk. It would not be ethical to induce ovulation with the possibility of having a twin pregnancy in your case.

1
Posted by: MOMO | 2004/10/25

how much will cost to induce ovulation for me to have a twin pregnancy??

Reply to MOMO