Question
Posted by: Sasha | 2005/12/02

Is it pregnancy or not???????????????

I was due to get my period on the 29 Nov,and to date there is none (4 days late),A week before the 29th I experienced sort of period pains up until now I still get those sensations and a bit of small shart pains now and then in my pelvic area.I did make love with hubby on my ovulation days.

Could it be that I am pregnant,or is it too soon to tell,I am planning to see my gynae 2moro.

Please help,anybody ,I am so curious to know,cannot wait for 2moro.

Dear Sasha

The fact that you are 4 days late with your periods makes it always likely posisbility that pregnancy has occured. However it is best to confirm this with a pregnancy test . The other symptoms that you describe are vague and not specific to pregnancy and therefore it would be best to do a pregnany test as soon as possible.