Question
Posted by: yaya | 2004/10/25

Is it possible i might fall pregnant

Hi Doc,

I started my periods last tuesday 19 October and yesterday(sunday i was still bleeding,but it was very lite & it was just drops)i slept with my boyfriend yesteday without protection,what are the chances of me falling pregnant,if any?
do u think i shud take the morning after pill

Thanx!

This was Day 6 of your cycle. There is a chance of pregnancy, so it would be a good idea to take the emergency Pill.

2
Posted by: JJ@ | 2004/10/25

Kk , PLEASE!!! Just answer the questions that was asked, don't try to preach. Surely if they consent to sex they should know the consequences!!

Reply to JJ@
Posted by: kk | 2004/10/25

Yes, you shud take the morning after pill...

Generally, ppl say that wen ure 3 days b4 or after ure period, u are less likely to fall preggies. However, the risk is far too big for you to neglect the situation.

Go get a morning after pill asap.

Why is it that u guys didn't use condoms???

What about STD's and stuff?

And if the 2 of u are sleeping together for a long time, then I think u need to consider getting a pill for ureself!

Reply to kk