Question
Posted by: Lynette | 2007/06/13

Is it possible i could be a preggie

I had my last menstrual cycle on the 9 May 07. Had intercourse from the 12 May right up till 5 June. My period was due on the 9 June, I'm 5 days overdue. Did a hpt on 10/6 (negative) and then did a blood test on 12/6 (also negative) my question is, Is there still a chance I could be pregnant. I was told it takes 10 days for implantation (pls correct me if im wrong) if that is the case , then we had intercourse right up till the 5th June, do you think there is still a chance I could be in the implantation stage. I have been experiencing mild cramps the best way I can describe it has ovulating pains, Its not continuous, comes and goes. I called my gynae says I need to wait for another week, but im sure you understand how hard its to be patience. Has anyone ever experienced this ?
We have been trying now for 2 years. I have been on clomid/ pregnyl from sept - Jan 07, my DH went in for biopsy, this April his on Androxon and fertmoid. This is my 1st time I have been late with my period. Your response will be hight appreciated !!!!!!!

If your blood Beta HCG is negative, you may betesting too early or you may very well not be pregnant and your period may be delayed because you are anxious about wanting to be pregnant. I agree that you should do a repeat BLOOD test in 1 week.