Question
Posted by: teen | 2007/12/21

is it possible?

hi there..
sorry i wasnt too sure where to post this. i am 18 years old and i have a concern.. My boyfriend and i are both virgins and are not having sex. But the other night we tried what i think might be called 'dry humping' or something? it was basically like us making out, and rubbing, but we were both fully clothed the entire time. i do not want to go further than this at this time as i am not ready. So i just wanted to ask, is this safe?? is it possible that i can get pregnant from this?? sorry my parents never really gave me the talk and so i am quite concerned.. and dont know what to do...
thank you.

Dear Teen

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Dry humping is a safe form of having sex and therefore, you do not have to be concerned, as long as there is no semen contacting your vagina.

Kind regards