Question
Posted by: Nonza | 2007/08/03

Is it possible?

Goodmorning ladies..

I am soooo confused at the moment.I had a miscarriage 2 months ago and now i just finished my cycle onthe 26/07/07 and have been having sexual intercourse with my fiance' everyday since then.With the last pregnancy i had acne on my forehead and it seems that i am getting the acne again.Is it possible in such a short period to be showing signs or should i just leave it fo a month or two.

I would to have a child and hopefully a healthy one that will live this time around.

Ta

If you have just had a period, it would be too soon to be pregnant.

2
Posted by: Nonza | 2007/08/03

Well i fugured that but 'murphy' law'...My periods are regular so i guess i will wait until the end of Aug.

Ta,
Have a lovely weekend...

Reply to Nonza
Posted by: Dee | 2007/08/03

It is too early for pregnancy symptoms, it has only been a week since your last period and if you have regular cycles then you will only be ovulating in a week's time.

Reply to Dee