Question
Posted by: Semi | 2007/05/03

Is it possible

I had a miscarriage March 16, i bled for the whole week after my miscarriage, and then i got my periods on the 13 of April, but there were not normal, the were not heavy on the first day and second day but there were very heavy on the third day and then they stopped after that. So now i had unprotected sex last weekend on the 26 April till the 1st of May, so i was wondering if i might be pregnant again cause i want a child so badly but i am scared that i might get another miscarriage.

Please help!!

It is common to have a 'differnt ' period after a miscarriage. It is possible that you could have fallen pregnant. You will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected.

3
Posted by: Nix | 2007/05/04

sure man, nicky at cape-point dot com

Reply to Nix
Posted by: TO: Nix | 2007/05/03

Hi there Nix Please send me your e-mail adress, cause i need someone to chat with. I feel so depressed, i am scared that what if i get another mc.

Please help!

Reply to TO: Nix
Posted by: Nix | 2007/05/03

hey there, same man i feel your pain, also had a D&C on the 16 march due to a mc. you could have concieved, but you need to stop worrying about it. i know it's hard but you have to. if you want an email buddy during this time just let me know, it really tough ttc and then when you do you miscarry, doesn't make sense does it.

Reply to Nix