Question
Posted by: innocent | 2006/07/17

is it possible

is it possible that i can fall pregnant while if i make love while iam on my periods or after 4 days after my periods went off.

While most women ovulate around Day 14 of their cycle, 20% of women ovulate at unexpected times, some as early as the third day of the period, so there is no safe time.

2
Posted by: innocent | 2006/07/19

thank u so much for your response and that now i know that there is no such as safe period,i will have to use contraceptives that if i am not pregnant now i hope.

Reply to innocent
Posted by: Lou | 2006/07/17

Although not impossible, it is unlikely that you would fall pregnant if you have sex whilst bleeding, however if you if you have unprotected sex 4 days after your period is is quite possible to fall pregnant, depending on ovulation dates.

Reply to Lou