Question
Posted by: Galapagos | 2006/04/05

Is it possible?

Hello Doc

Here is the deal with me! On the 17th Feb 06 I fell pregnant, on the 18th March I had a mc at 6 weeks. I went for a final check up on the 27th March to my Guynie and he did a sonar to check my uterus which was 100% perfect no DNC, but what he did see was that I was ovulating too. We ttc that week every other day as it’s best for falling pregnant, but my question to you is, last time I fell pregnant very easily it’s the first time we tried and I fell pregnant. Now second time around could it take longer to fall pregnant or are my chances as good as before?

Thanks for you help

There is no way of knowing how quickly you will fall pregnant time. The miscarriage should not affect things.

1
Posted by: lou | 2006/04/05

Mother nature is not that predictable I'm afraid. It could take you a year to fall pregnant, or you could fall pregnant straight away.
Because you fell pregnant quickly last time doesn't mean it will be the same this time around, you'll just have to try and see what happens.

Reply to lou