Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2006/04/03

Is it possible?

I may sound stupid, but there is this question that bothers me all the time. Women in porn movies enjoy rough sex both Anal & Vaginal. Is it really enjoyable to have rough sex with many man or those ladies are just pretending. To read me wrong i enjoy sex with my hubby but not rough. Do women really enjoy double penetration vaginally & anally at the same time Ouch!!.

Just a thought

The porn industry is a multi billion dollar industry and those women are paid to make sex movies - not to show pain, or disgust, or what ever other emotion they are feeling. Double penetration isn't all that simple, it takes a lot of coordination. Sex in high heels, for hours and hours can not be fun, but that's the industry, so for the amount of money that these women are paid they can make anything look like fun. Remember this is not reality - it's a movie, and it gets edited (a lot)

And have you ever had semen in your eyes - it burns, but never in a porn video.

Fantasy and reality two very different things.

E Mc

5
Posted by: spelunker | 2006/04/04

Double vaginal penetration is possible. With good vaginal muscles, it's probably possible for the woman to come out from the experience OK, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Reply to spelunker
Posted by: Wonder | 2006/04/03

Thank everyone, This question came from the porn movie I watched over the weekend. It was a one lady with two men. This one man was harder, I mean harder. The lady hold on a little bit, she later screamed NO! NO! as she was moving away from the guy who was thrusting. She then begged them to live her alone. That it where I ralised that making those movies is painfull.

Reply to Wonder
Posted by: Nel | 2006/04/03

Is it also possible for a woman to have two male organs in her vagina at the same time??

Reply to Nel
Posted by: JuzMe | 2006/04/03

Not all woman like it. I think having 2 men in you at the same time is disgusting. Intimacy between me and my man is so beautiful whether it's rough or gentle love-making.

Reply to JuzMe
Posted by: W | 2006/04/03

Depends on the person.
I lived and dated somebody once who liked it very rough.

Reply to W