Question
Posted by: NM | 2005/07/08

Is it possible...

that I could be experiencing morning sickness in my 13th week of pregnancy? I didn't have any morning sickness at all before. I've never heard of such but have been experiencing nausea for the past few days. Has anyone else experienced this? I've been looking forward to enjoying the second trimester but now this...

Ladies, please can I have your views.

Thanks!

It can happen in some women.

5
Posted by: SS | 2005/07/08

hi NM

i also had bad nausea when my second trimester started, i did not have any in my first trimester, but it has gone now, i seem to feel a little nausea now and again but not bad, hope it is the same with you
good luck
SS

Reply to SS
Posted by: NM | 2005/07/08

Thanks ladies!

I was just sooo looking forward to not being so tired anymore and being able to eat almost anything again. I had that constant metallic taste in my mouth and that's almost gone now and I thought all was fine. I had the ginger biscuits but didn't quite like them. Will try the maries!

They say the 2nd trimester should be the best. You know, no morn sickness and you're too big yet! Ahhhhhh well!

Thanks once again!

Reply to NM
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/08

Hi NM,

Ja i would imagine it being very possible. I'm in my last trimester, and i'm experiencing nausia now, and didn't through out my first two trimesters.

Hopefully you'll only get it on the odd occassion.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: YellowBear | 2005/07/08

AArggh shame man NM!! The thing is everyone is different, some get morning sickness in the first 13 weeks and some on and off during the whole 40 weeks and some all through the 40 weeks.

i hope this is just a bad spell for you and you get better asap!!

all the best

Reply to YellowBear
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/08

Hi there,

It is very possible.Some woman suffer from morning sickness there entire pregnancy through. Every one is different. Some dont have it at all in the 1st tri and then get it when they are on there last. I had it up until i was about 14 weeks.

Dont worry its all worth every bit....
Im sure you will start feeling better soon, maybe take some vomifeme if your gynae approves.
Also eat marie biscuits or ginger biscuits!!
Take care!!!

Reply to Lee