Question
Posted by: Micky | 2005/06/02

Is it possible??

I need some advice urgently. I had the deperovera injection in December and should have received another one in March. (Prior to this I was not on contraception). I did not return for my injection in March as I felt it was not necessary. It is now June and I have still not had any sign of a period.

My problem is, being stupid and irresponsible, after way too many glasses of wine (but mostly loneliness), I had unprotected sex last week friday. Today, however, I am spotting but I have no period pain or anything.

Is it possible that even though I did not have a period for 6 months that I have fallen pregnant? Is it possible that even though this is the first time in 9 months I have had a sexual encounter that I may have fallen pregnant on this day?

Please help me...

It is possible that you have fallen pregnant. The only way to know would be to check a pregnancy test. Wait for 16 days after the episode of unprotected intercourse to do this.