Question
Posted by: ali | 2011/01/21

is it posible

hi thanks for every thing
recently i visited wellness center in joburg that cliamed to have full body scaning machine (small divise that attached to tv monitors ,you hold two small metal with your hands ) after i finished checking he told me he found HIV in my blood through that scaning machine, my question is is it possible to detect hiv without testing blood sample ,to make things hard for me was i never had sex ia m 27 years old male never shared any needles
i even tatsed negative in 2007
thanks

The only known method to test for HIV is to perform a blood test. I have not heard of any device that can detect HIV with the method which you descibe. I would advise that you have a routine blood test for HIV for confirmation.

6
Posted by: jennine | 2011/01/24

Rico it is Possible, im 30 and i have''nt had sex yet.Ali go for proper test.

Reply to jennine
Posted by: jim | 2011/01/22

they are goint to try sell you somethingelse for the hiv. They saw you comming !

Reply to jim
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/22

Reply to Sexologist

NO!!!!!!!! it''s not possible, they just pulling your leg

Posted by: rico | 2011/01/21

how is it possible that you did not have SEX yet?

Reply to rico
Posted by: HUH | 2011/01/21

No its not possible. Go for a proper blood test.

Reply to HUH