Question
Posted by: M | 2004/03/08

Is it okay

I am 22 years old and are currently using Eltroxin for a underactive Thyroid.
I have a few kilo's to loose and are drinking Leanor Drops.
Can you please tell me if it is fine to drink both the Eltroxin & Leanor at the same time.
I am also trying to fall pregnant will this have an affect on me trying to get pregnant,With my first baby it took me 2 1/2 years to fall pregant.

M, you can take the two drugs together. The best would be to lose the weight and then to try and fall pregnant so that you’re on the least possible drugs when you fall pregnant. The problem is that you will probably fall pregnant easier when you’re a few kilos over weight than under weight. Sort of defeats the whole purpose, doesn’t it? Good luck.

1
Posted by: Maberied | 2013/03/06

I am using Herbex and are on chronic medication as well. I also try to conceive. Is it possible for me to fall pregnant.

Reply to Maberied