Question
Posted by: tish | 2005/12/06

IS it normal? Tummy too small

I m 18weeks pregnant and my tummy is very small. People cant believe me when I tell them I m pregnant as it cant show. I m very sre I m pregnant as I aslo went for a scan at 13 weeks and saw my healthy baby. But I m confused as to why my tummy grow so slow.

Is this normal?

People vary in when they start to show. If you are thin, your tummy will probably be smaller. If the baby was healthy on the scan, there is nothing to worry about.

2
Posted by: shona | 2005/12/06

hi tish

my sister wore her normal clothes until she was 7 months pregnant and then only went up one size until she gave birth to my healthy niece who weighed 2.6kg by c section. don't stress, enjoy that you are still small and not a huge ball like what some of us are going to become.

Reply to shona
Posted by: danny | 2005/12/06

you shouldn't worry about your tummy being too small. i only just started showing, am currently 23 weeks. so don't worry, it's perfectly normal!

Reply to danny