Question
Posted by: N | 2008/01/28

Is it normal?

I had a baby 7 weeks ago,and i had my first period on the 18 th of Jan.for about 5 days.Then yesterday i had a discharge again,this time it was a dark watery colour,kind of like the last discharge after my baby was born.Is it normal? I never had a discharge after i had my period that was dark en watery.Can it be that its still some fluid left after my c-section in my uterus.If so,how`s it possible after i had my period,wich was quit heavy!

It can take a while for your hormones to adjust and to have regular periods.