Question
Posted by: bandit | 2007/03/16

is it normal

hi , i have posted a query on 'sexologist', but didnt get any answers, im 24 and my problem is when i ejaculate, there doesnt seem to be any force, it kind of just dribbles out, i would say about 4 years ago i didnt have this problem. also my sperm is very thick. is this normal and are there any exercise i can do to incease my ejaculatio force?

Dear Bandit

The problem might be due to high or increased sperm viscosity and it may also be as a consequence of infection in the male genital tract. I recommend a sperm analysis be done which will be able to confirm these possibilities. A course of antibiotics and a mucolytic might be all that is necessary.