Posted by: Nicky | 2004/09/27

Is it normal?

Dear Doc

I have recently become sexually active and have quite a few questions.

I have noticed during intercourse, my boyfriend sometime pulls out of me and there is a white milky substance left on the condom, which is coming from me? Sometimes it looks like coagulated egg? I am not discharging anything and it does not look like normal discharge either. Is this normal?

Sometimes after sex, I also get cramps... this is very occasional, but when it does happen it is quite sharp and the only way to describe it is, that is is around my womb.

I have also noticed that my breasts are more tender than usual?

Is this all normal?

Please help

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It all sounds normal. There is nothing to worry about. your body would respond to the new physical stimuli indifferent ways

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Kate | 2004/09/27

The 'stuff' you are noticing on the outside of the condom is your lubrication. It is normal so don't worry.

Not sure why you are getting cramps afterwards. See if this is in the middle of your cycle as the breast tenderness and cramps may actually be related to ovulation rather than the sex.

Reply to Kate

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.