Question
Posted by: Four | 2008/01/16

Is it my child

Someone is pregnant and says its my child,we had sex on the 25 May 2007 and now she's saying she is expecting a child and the due date is on the 4 February 2008 so can you please try and count for me because i don't want any trouble,if its mine its fine but if its not tell me!

The conception date would have been around the 14th May from these dates. there is a leeway of about a week around this date.

5
Posted by: Ann | 2008/06/03

If a woman is 14 weeks on 28 May 2008. When about was the conception date?

If a woman had her period during the conception date, could anisthetic have caused her to have fallen pregnant. Is this possible

Reply to Ann
Posted by: Cherry | 2008/01/18

You had sex about 10 days after her expected ovulation, which means that her due date could have been a scan date which is almost always a week to 10 days ahead of time.

What I'm saying is if her due date is 4 feb based on the scan - she ovulated 25 may

If her due date is based on her last period, then she ovulated 15 may

Reply to Cherry
Posted by: Me | 2008/01/17

I hope this helps. If I take the 4 Feb as her due date (meaning that she's 40 weeks then) and count back 266 days (more or less when she would have ovulated) then I get to 15 May. So if you guys slept together within a week of that date then the chances are good that you are the father. But if you have any concerns about it, you will have to wait until the birth for a paternity test. Good luck. Remember, rather be there for the birth because if your not and it turns out that the baby is yours, then you would have missed out on the most amazing experience of your life! Take care!

Reply to Me
Posted by: OLD MUM | 2008/01/16

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO ASK HER THE DATE OF THE FIRST DAY OF HER LAST PERIOD..ADD 280 DAYS TO THAT AND YOU WILL HAVE A MORE ACCURATE DUE DATE WHICH WILL TELL YOU IF UR THE FATHER

Reply to OLD MUM
Posted by: Nellie | 2008/01/16

it's difficult to say, if you are in doubt go for dna testing once baby is born. only costs about R1000.

Reply to Nellie