Question
Posted by: Love | 2004/01/05

Is it jelousy or what

I have been in relationship for 2 years i am vey inlove with my partner.The only problem is that when we started dating he was seing someone already and broke up with her 3 months later because she was also seing someone.A month later she found out she was six months pregnant and she wanted to get back with him unfotunately she could not succeed.She is seeing someone again,but still phones my boyfriend and i get very angry when ever she calls,.I tried to tell him everytime he thinks i am crazy because the is nothing going on between them they are just talking about the baby.I am worried because this is my future husband and i have to tolorate this woman phone calls for the rest of my life.
I dont know whether i am acting childish or what.

Love, think about it. If he is genuinely keeping contact ou of interest in the baby, maybe that's a nice thing you would appreciate ( you'd want him to feel the same about you, and your children in time ). Of course, if there's nothing going on between them, he wouldn't mind your listning in on these phone calls, so as to hear for yourself that hey're purely baby talk ( about the baby, I mean !). As Eve says, they wouldn't need to talk EVERY DAY if it was just about the baby --- I know kids seem to grow up quickly, but not that quickly. Nothing much changes from day to day.

1
Posted by: eve | 2004/01/06

well they probably do have to speak to each other because of the baby but i dont think they need to speak to each other everyday! speak to him again and explain to him that you feel very insecure about her calling all the time because they do have a bond to share cos of the baby. you probably will have to put up with this if you plan to marry him cos a the child gets older you do realise that he will be having the child over on weekends etc..... so its up to you to decide if you can deal with it.Good luck sweetie

Reply to eve