Question
Posted by: All-gold | 2006/11/05

Is it healthy

Hi out of the blue i am having this cravings for tamatoe - sauce I lot eating it ,is there any reason for that ,but what I want to know is if tamatoe - sauce is good for you (healthy). .I think I love it so much because I exclude so much food in my diet that any new stuff I eat would become a adiction, is that posible . I love sour stuff like girkens and beet in the bottle is that healthy

Too much of anything is probably not good for you, and as far as I know, there are a lot of preservatives in tomato sauce, which means it's probably not as good for you as tomatoes, certainly. But the key to your question is that you are excluding so much stuff in your diet - why are you doing that? It's precisely the reason why fad diets and extreme changes in diet don't work, because your excluding food from your diet is triggering all these cravings and any time you become 'addicted' to a food, it's not healthy. So in my opinion, you need to eat a proper balanced diet, and the next thing you know, you won't be craving things like tomato sauce and ghirkins.