Posted by: grace | 2008/10/22

is it early?

i would like to know as to how long should u wait b4 making a HPT is it a week, two or three weeks or u have to wait for a month until u make a HPT?

You should wait till your period is overdue by at least 3 days.

Posted by: Colagirl | 2008/10/22

Hi Grace,
The most accurate would be to wait a day or two after you have missed your period. The Gynae' s Top 5 questions on top of this page has a detailed answer.
We were also ttc and my next period would have been 18 October. I was so anxious i did a test the 15th - negative. My period was late and i tested on the 19th - and it showed positive. Then confirmed it in a blood test. So please from experience - wait until you miss your period. I know the wait is terrible! Good luck

Reply to Colagirl