Question
Posted by: Marlize | 2007/12/04

Is it dangerous VERY WORRIED

I hope you can help me .

I am 28 weeks pregnant and since about 8 weeks pregnant I have been craving freezer ice .
Not ice cubes but the ice that forms on the sides of the freezer .
I just cant walk past the freezer and not eat some .

Now today somebody told me that it is dangerous to eat the ice .

Can you please tell me if this is true and if so if it may have caused any damage to my baby ?

Im really worried about this now !!!
many thanks

It is not dangerous. This craving is not uncommon.

1
Posted by: T | 2007/12/05

I dont think it is anything to worry about. I am 25 years old, one of a twin and health, and that is what my mother did when she was pregnant with us. Her and my gran told us all about her craving freezer ice, standing in the kitchen scratching the ice out with a spoon.
Good luck with the pregnancy!

Reply to T