Question
Posted by: ANGEL | 2007/12/06

IS IT COUGH OR WHAT?

I have a cough which make me wheez and short of breath because it tighten my chest, it started with sore throat and running nose, And i have it october last year to be precise, and it never reocurr until this month. The wheezing occur for only a couple of an hour, but my chest is tighen and painful if i want to cough out phlegm so it make me weak and i have little strenght. Please could it be just a cough, bronchitis or asthma? and what medication can i take.

Dear Angel
Please see your doctor, you may have asthmatic bronchitis and may need cortisone and antibiotics.