Question
Posted by: angel | 2007/08/20

is it a STD?

my boyfriend has been getting these weird dry skin like things on his private parts and knowing he havent slept around or cheated on me in the past I know. we broke up for a month before we got together I slept with anoher guy. He didnt have a std because I dont have one and dont have symptoms. My bofirend says it doesnt itch or hurt and it doesnt pain when he urinates. I was hoping you could help me with my question as this is driving my crazy and could me a std, or a rash or something. Thank you

Expert ImageTeen expert

The only way to be sure of not having any STI's is to have a test because not all symptoms are obvious and sometimes you can be a carrier of an STI without presenting with overt symptoms yourself.

The best thing to do would be for your boyfriend to go and see his doctor if the symptoms persist.

1
Posted by: AA | 2007/09/10

Angel is not an angel

u slut

did u use a condom with the new one noght stand???

like the doc said - go check urself - ----tch

Reply to AA