Question
Posted by: TAzz | 2007/08/06

Is it a girl or boy....;

I went for a Altra Sound ,and the doctor said it look like a girl .I am 4 months pregnant ,is my baby reaal 100 % a girl .Could you please let me know .

Not 100%. It depends how good a view your doctor had.

3
Posted by: J | 2007/08/06

With my 'Down Syndrom' scan at 13 weeks they could tell it's a girl - and it was! That specific scan is done in so much detail - if you are four months (16 weeks?) then surely you must have done this scan?

Reply to J
Posted by: TAZZ | 2007/08/06

Hi there...

Is it true,when they say,you have big bums ,that it is a boy and if your bums is normal you cary a girl .
Can you please let me know ,if that is true..

Reply to TAZZ
Posted by: Dove | 2007/08/06

Your dr can be right but if he is not sure wait until next time he might be able to see better. It has happened that the dr has been wrong. Don't put yur heart on having a girl yet.

Reply to Dove