Question
Posted by: just me | 2007/05/21

Is is this normal

I am six months pregnant and fprever suffering from pains. And for a bout since a month ago I have to wee a lot. i have stoped drinking water as I thought that was the cause of it. I am worried as to where all the urine comes from.

You could have a bladder infection. Mention it to your doctor at your next visit.

1
Posted by: answer | 2007/05/21

the further you get into your pregnancy the more you are going to be urinating. Im not sure of exactly the reason why (something about the baby pressing down on your bladder - not too sure) but i know for sure that this is very normal.

Reply to answer