Question
Posted by: Vicky | 2004/11/17

Is he seeing someone else??

My boyfriend of 8 months is acting strange lately, when I met him, I thank God that he gave me the kind of man I've been praying for,he is so caring and loving.He always send me sms's in the morning when I'm at work, and at night when at home, he does that everyday. For the past 2 weeks he didn't send me anything, he will just respond to the sms I send him, when I asked him if there was somthing wrong, he said no there was nothing and told me that he sends sms's when he feels like,there was no communication at all, I asked him again, wht he does now he does not respond to my sms's, but he is sending some, I don't know what is happening, and he is saying he is not cheating, I don't know what to do bcoz I love him.

,,,,,

6
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/18

Hi Vickey,

Although there is a chance that he is cheating I think he is just n tipical mail! Have you red the book men are from mars and woman from venus??? Well in that book there is a consept that is called the rubberband effect. It works as follows: Men sometimes need som time to take a brake and sort out there emosions and feelings and work on there future vission. It does not mean he loves you less or that he does not whant to be with you. If you should put a rubberband around your thump and fore finger and take them appart and keep it ther as long you can at some stage the fingers grow tired and are pulled back together, now that is what happens to some men the move away for a short time and time depens on male to male and when they come back he comes back with avengance and the loving is better, more ext. AS if he whants to make up for what he has done!! So sit tieght and remember he loves you and he is inocent until proven guilty. Now if his behaviour change drastic and he staarts to dress smaarter shave more often, get sms's that you cant read ext the you can be supisious!!! Best of luck, remember you are spesial

Reply to Q
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/11/18

Maybe he feels he doesnt need to make such a big effort to impress you anymore, so he doesnt send so many sms's that often. My boyfriend was the same, hell every hour I would get an sms from him,if he didnt have airtime he would want to hit a guy just so he could borrow their cell so he could send me an sms!! if I didnt respond he would think I was angry with him, he would phone me so much, but now 7 months down the line, we moved in together, we still talk to each other, but we both have come into this ritual of only contacting or smsing each other when we need to, okay, even though I still sms him now and again just to say I love him or I miss him, as he works shifts and I dont see him for a week, but by not contacting each other doesnt mean we love each other less, its just giving each other space. Yes follow your gut but just remember once a man has you he feels he doesnt need to make such a big fuss anymore, dont get me wrong I would love it if my boyfriend would still send me little sms's but I KNOW hes not cheating

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: RMP | 2004/11/18

Hello, being a guy I think I know how he is feeling. Perhaps he is cheating, perhaps he just needs some come back. Could be he is sulking because you never take the initiative, so to speak. The worst thing you can do is ask if anything is wrong. He wont answer and the more you ask the more withdrawn he becomes. Send him some SMS's without asking anything.

Reply to RMP
Posted by: CK | 2004/11/17

I agree with Sam listen to your intuition, and he might be cheating, but you know how man are, theya re hunters and thats the reason he has been charming his away around , bjut now that he has you in his territory he doesnt think its important to do all that, speak to him, let him know that you love it when he sends you sms all the time.

My husband was like that and is still is, when I dont remind remind he will never do any love gesture, so maybe do something for him and that way he will return it, also remember he is not the only who must be sending sms, take the initiative girl and good luck.

Reply to CK
Posted by: Sam | 2004/11/17

Hi Vicky,

What does your gut tell you? Listen to your intuition it is never wrong. Try talking to him about things in general, the problem will somehow come out during the conversation when he feels comfortable enough to talk to you about whatever it is that's troubling him. Perhaps he doesn't want to tell you because he fears your reaction. Give him time.

Reply to Sam
Posted by: koko | 2004/11/17

beleive me or not your bf is cheating period, the fact is that he won't admit it.

so wake up and smell the coffe here lady.

Reply to koko