Question
Posted by: Lux | 2004/10/18

Is he scared to hurt my feelings or what

Things are no longer the same between us.But i still have feelings for him. I have asked him many times to open up to me but he is adamant. I have asked him if he does not feel the same way he must feel free to let me go as i will definately accept whatever answer he is gonna give me. But still he does no want to say anything, is he scared to hurt my feelings by telling me that he does not like me anymore please help.

Vaseline makes an excellent point. Maybe he is hesitant to say anything for fear of hurting you, whatever his feelings might be --- if he een knows what they are

1
Posted by: Vaseline | 2004/10/19

in all honesty i think he doesn't know what he wants - i must admit i was in that same situation and took me 2 years to make up my mind. I suggest you guys really TALK about it and sort it out. No point in wasting your time!

Reply to Vaseline