Question
Posted by: Kia | 2006/04/21

Is he into me???

I met this guy over a month ago through a friend. He is single and I am single. He always comes to visit me at my place and has invited me to his place of which I have not gone yet. Sometimes we go out once in a while. When he comes to see me, he wants me to be dressed in something nice and sexy. He is the kind of guy who when he sees me, give me a hug and a kiss.
When we are together we are always hugging and kissing each other. We have never had sex together though. We communicate with each other almost everyday but the conversation is just general talk.
What surprises me is that he never mentions that he loves me and yet he has told his friend that I am a very sweet gal.
Do you think he is into me or he is just whirling up time with me.
Is it a good idea for me to ask him if he loves me or its rather too early? I am starting to develop feelings for this guy but I am just so confused about this whole thing. We are always together ever weekend and yet he can't say anything.

Please guys help!

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Cole | 2006/04/21

Asking him if he loves you, will prob not be the best thing to do.
If he is in love with you, he will tell you.
Now, i am not saying that he does not care. I am sure he does, but loves takes time....
Why rush it?
Enjoy your time together and if u are gonna have sex, use protection.
Have fun,

Reply to Cole
Posted by: DD | 2006/04/21

Please don't ask him if he loves you..........that would make him run for sure. You have only known him a month. Don't be confused this is the way to a very nice relationship - get to know each other more.....let it develop, enjoy the company and the warmth....the rest will follow. DONT RUSH IT.

Reply to DD
Posted by: monks | 2006/04/21

rather wait a bit...take thinx slowly..remember guys are more slow than us...

Reply to monks