Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2004/12/14

Is he going to marry me????

Hi there,
I would like to get an insight on what are the signs that your relationship is leading straight to the altar.....SOON.
I have an awesome relationship with this wonderful fella (1yr) and we talk a lot about future and I know he wants to marry me, but doesn't tell me when. What can I do or say to make him pop the question sooner?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Tipper | 2004/12/14

Hi there, just a tip: Us guys do not like to feel pressured into taking vows, also, we like the idea of proposing.

Try not to push the envelope, but maybe hint to him that you are ready for a deeper level of commitment.

Reply to Tipper
Posted by: Zee | 2004/12/14

Just talk to him nicely about the r/ship's future plan etc. Surely, if you guys are comfortable with each other, confronting him and asking him wont be much of a problem. Its only him who has an answer to this question, unfortunately

Reply to Zee