Question
Posted by: BABY | 2004/11/22

is he cheating or deceiving me????????

Hi Good People, i have this little problm perhaps u may helpme.

in August i met a woderful, handsome, softly speaking guy.although he ha sseen meseveral times by that time before he approaches me.

when he met me oneday he jaut said what was inside him and i agreed YES.we started going out and everything was so good between us. he used to phone me almost eveyday, somtimes he would come to my place and where i work.

suddenly i just had a feeling that he might be cheating or seeing someone beacause he had stopped calling me everyday. now he only calls me once or twice a week, so i also distanced my self to him, whenever he calls me i ignored him and told him i have visitors or tell him i'm out of town and he would beleive me.

then after some days he would call then i do meet with him we have chat then i ask if he's cheating the he said honestly NO.

On saturday i was supposed to meet with him and he did wanted to be with me during the evening. he said he would call so that we go out. i waited and waited but there was no sign of him coming, my god i did not believe it i jsut cocluded with myself that okay this guy cheats period. he did not even bother to phone and tell me what was wrong.

yesterday evening he phoned but i dropped the phone without wanting to hear what he wants to say, i hate him for what he did.

can he be seeing someone or i'm over suspecting??????
otherwise i 'm leaving him, i rather be alone that being hurt and deceived by him.

Shazz has said it well

3
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/22

Hi Baby,

Besides Shazz add some from very valuable comments, I also think you said it all yourself & should follow your own advice. Otherwise, Im sure you can rely on Shazz's words.

Hey Shazz, we have a BMW Z3 in my town with the number plate SHAZZ-ZN.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: lobese | 2004/11/22

"Most people get into a relationship in order to feel close to
another person, and many seek a relationship to gain a true
partner in life - i.e. someone to trust. Trusting your partner
will not happen without communication, for how are you to trust
a person when you don't know what's happening inside him or her?
Without trust and communication there will be no true
partnership. And without trust, communication and partnership,
there will be no closeness."
~~ Coach Rinatta Paries from Rebuilding Love eClass

Reply to lobese
Posted by: Shazz | 2004/11/22

Remember, in a relationship the most important things are trust and honesty. Tell him exactly how you are feeling and if he is lying when he replies, you will know it. Tell him what you feel about cheating and specifically him cheating. Be very careful what you say and how you say it. You dont want to accuse him, especially if he has not done anything wrong. But just make sure that you tell him exactly how you feel and why you feel the way you do. If he is cheating, well then honey, no man is worth the pain of that. Then i would say kick him out and find yourself a really decent guy who thinks that you are the best thing since sliced bread.

Reply to Shazz