Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/12/21

Is he cheating?

I finely got my explanation about the condom. Firstly you never called because you were busy and your battery was dead, secondly you dnot have a clue as too where that condom came from, you just denied it and said you have no idea, he says when he got back from work things were moved round in his bedroom and the room was very clean, he asked the guy his renting the room from and the guy told him he has someone that comes and clean the house for him and she also cleant his room, told me his happy with me and would never do anything to hurt me, must say he was very sinsere and actually looked like he was going to cry,so basically i dont know where that condom packet came from and proberbly will never know, we not seeing each other until i can decide whats going on, he insists his innocent and never did anything wrong, im not happy with the answer, until he can be a man and tell me where it came from we on a seperation, maybe this way he'll also decide how much i really mean to him

Is this some new Department of Health initiative, that cleaners leave a condom in your room ? It'd make a lot more sense than recommending beetroot. But anon outlines your choices rather well.

2
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/21

Maybe the cleaner brought her boyfriend and they had sex in the room, dropping the packet? Maybe the landlord used the room for a secret liasion?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Aha!!. | 2007/12/21

You have two options;<br><br>1. get over the condom thing and go on, or<br>2. dump him

Reply to Aha!!.