Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/12/20

Is he cheating?

Its me Worried again, just keeping you guys posted, its been the whole day and he hasnt called to explain about the condom, i tried calling him but his phone's on voice mail so i figured i'll just leave him to his cheating ways but im very curious to hear his explanation, will let you guys know what excuse he gave me

Presumably he's still working on inventing an explanation ! Strength to you !

1
Posted by: Sue | 2007/12/20

I dunno what to say.... i like to think he isnt and stay positive but sheesh, all his actions are pointing to the obvious!!

I could possibly believe him if he had explained right there and then but he seems to be avoiding you which only says one thing.

Also curious as to what he will say to you

Reply to Sue