Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/12/20

Is he cheating?

My bf and i are together for 13 months, yesterday went to visit him at his place, this morning while making the bed i noticed a piece of condom packet near the bed, i waited for him to come out the bath then picked it up in front of him, i stared at it as if trying to figure out what it is, he asked me whats that i said i dont know then kept quite, he never said anything too, i later smsed him and asked what that piece of condom packet was doing in your bedroom, he doesnt answer the question instead reply's, 'i'll call u back batery low, do you trust me babes?' i never respond to that, waiting for him to call so i can hear his story, dont know what to think, his never cheated on me but he does have a reputation of being a player but he was behaving all along until now, dont know if he is cheating, but how did that condom packet get to his bedroom it couldnt have just grown feet and walked there, now he hasnt answered me yet, dont know what to think, dont want to be negative but also i have to face reality, do you guys think im over reacting her, am i stressing over nothing? what would you do if you found piece of condom packet in your bf bedroom on floor right next to the bed?

Sounds extremely fishy, especially his careful and skillful ( experienced, maybe ? ) avoiding of the question. You don't know if he has been "behaving alll along" -- p[resumably you're relying on his word for this.

6
Posted by: Tucker | 2007/12/21

I just want to throw this out there, not trying to defend anyone, but a lot of guys actually enjoy masturbating with a condom on...no mess and the condom can be a sexual turn on for them if they usually use one while having sex. Not answering you was very fishy though.

Reply to Tucker
Posted by: XXX | 2007/12/20

If he didnt use the condom with you - and his room is neat and tidy and not a tip - well its then clear that the is doing the dirty deed with someone else!!

Reply to XXX
Posted by: kendra | 2007/12/20

Well if that isn't hard evidence I don't know what is!

Reply to kendra
Posted by: -|||- | 2007/12/20

Fcuk ! I don't want to even think what will happen if my gf had to find a condom wrapper in my room !!!! - not that I'm in that game, but still. Would love to hear what explanation he comes up with. Do let us know. Only small console you've got is that at least he protected himself and you to some extend from contracting a STD when he bedded whoever :-(

Reply to -|||-
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/20

Girl

i think he is a player and you should have tried harder to get answer and not ignire, when you sms him he can hide the answer in many ways. next time confron't him immediately and don't leave issues unsolved becaused they will strike on u.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/12/20

He has a reputation of being a player - your own words.

You found a condom packet in the bedroom.

He has not answered your question, but rather answers with a question.

What is your gut feeling telling you?

Reply to Hope*