Question
Posted by: nutty | 2008/07/18

is he?

A friend of mine saw my bf with a girl having dinner in a very cosy restaurant the other day!! He got home at 2 in the morning, but I thought he was at a work function??!! Dont know if it is innocent or not and dont want to start something out of it. Should I leave it?

That's hardly likely to have been a "work function", and genuine work functions dotn't last so long. You can simply calmly ask him what it was about, saying that a friend commented to you that they had sen him with this woman. You don't necessarily "start" something by asking calmly and politely.

4
Posted by: Kendra | 2008/07/18

What would he have done if the tables were turned?

Reply to Kendra
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/18

dont dig why do you want to dig, if he is hiding something you will definitely find out, but don' t dig.

Rumours also destroy relationships you need to be careful about that, don' t listern to them, just ask him why he came that time and don' t mension your friend saw him.

trap him quitely and profesionally.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: a-non-a-muisie | 2008/07/18

Have a sniff on his cell phone, go through his wallet, briefcase. Credit Card slips also tell a lot. THEN when you have the ammo go for gold.

Reply to a-non-a-muisie
Posted by: SR | 2008/07/18

A work function does not aquaint to a cozy dinner in a restaurant between him and another woman and him getting home at 2 am in the morning

Dont leave it, rattle his cage till he spills the beans

Reply to SR